Silver linings ok first thoughts….
- Family dinners (every night)
- A new COVID puppy
- Daytime walks with the dogs and occasionally the kids
- Time to spend getting to know friends better (yes that is you ladies)
- Time spent with the kids as their friend playing games, doing homework, talking….(cause they had no other friends to hang with)
- Learning what I love (and need to change) about my home and actually spending quality time enjoying it
- Monopoly, Cards, Exploding Kittens and all the other family games played when there used to “never be time”
- A renewed relationship with jigsaw puzzles.
- Trying and finding a few new recipes to put in our weekly rotations
What am I looking forward to..
- Hugging. Everyone I know and miss
- Play dates for the kids. Where it’s ok if not than one friend is over and no need to keep checking that they are not too close or inside.
- Planning or accepting invitations to see friends no matter what the weather, no matter how many families, no matter who they may have seen the week before.
- TIME ALONE. In the house, at a spa, at the office, pretty much anywhere.
But I think top of the list is casual, easy, days with friends.
Debbie, Santa Rosa